Time changes things..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THIS BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION

THIS BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION
PLEASE BE PATIENT

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My first memories


When I was a little girl my first thought I can recall was about Christmas. My father had taken me with him somewhere and we were riding in a pickup going around a body of water. I was gazing up in the sky which was velvety black with sparkling stars and a very shiny moon.
I asked my father, “How does the moon keep following us?” And he said, “It has a man inside of it and he sees us everywhere we go.”
I don’t remember much more of that evening except going through our door that night and there beside the right side of the door was a beautiful Christmas tree with presents all over underneath it. The smell of the baking my mother was doing, the tree, crayons and new coloring books are still in my memory like it was just last night.

No comments: